This month I had the opportunity to test drive the new 2017 Jeep Compass as well as meet Chrysler Global Engineer Jim Lyijynen and Communications Manager Jordan Wasylyk. The educational seminar was presented at the historic Lon’s at Hermosa Inn in Paradise Valley Arizona.
The all-new Jeep Compass has been redesigned and engineered for release Globally. With so much business oversees, especially Asia and South America, the Patriot was retired and the Compass redone.
Here are a few outstanding facts about the new 2017 Jeep Compass:
• Jeep Compass is the new standard as a global compact-SUV built in four countries for consumers around the world.
• 17 Global combinations of fuel-efficient powertrain options
• Authentic Jeep exterior including open-air dual-pane sunroof
• Interior, high-quality material and state-of-the-art technology
• Fourth generation U connect system including Apple CarPlay. Android Auto and the choice of 5.0, 7.0 or 8.4 inch touchscreens with pinch and zoom capability
• Up to Five customized setting- Auto, Snow, Sand, Mud and Rock ( Trailhawk only)
• Jeep Active Drive Low with 20:1 crawl ratio
HER Certified Favorite: The New 2017 Jeep Compass offers more than 70 advanced safety and security features.
Starting at $20,995 – $34,000