2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport AWD
Antiques to Skiing in the Rain
Getting around Arizona in the Alfa Romeo Giulia – The Art of Seduction. Alfa Romeo brings driving to a whole new level by creating a world-class sport sedan where drivers are at the center of the design.
The Giulia sedan went everywhere with me and my family this week. Taking Gabby to antique stores to show her what devices I had in the 1950’s and 60’s was hysterical. I continued my journey down memory lane by having her listen to an Elvis song on the “radio” in the rain. The final drive was to prove the Alfa Romeo sedan can get through anything including the snow when we drove to Flagstaff to see the family ski.
This Italian gem drives like a race car but with the luxury and handling for the roads in America.
Check out the many features and for more of my reviews go to www.hercertified.com and my YouTube Channel HER Certified.
• Sport Suspension
• Alfa DNA Drive Mode System
• Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
• Universal Garage-Door Opener
INTERIOR STANDARD FEATURES:
• 8.8 inch AM/FM Bluetooth Radio
• Apple CarPlay/Google Android Auto
• Dark Gray Oak Wood Interior Trim
• Heated Steering Wheel/Front Seats
• USB Media Input Hub w/ Aux
• Gloss Black Window Surround Moldings
• Sport Front & Rear Fascias
• Cargo Convenience Package including Cargo Tie-Down Loops, grocery bag hooks, cargo net
• TI Sport Performance Package including active suspension, limited slip differential rear axle
• Dual-Pane Sunroof
• Harman Kardon Premium Audio System
Base Price of vehicle: $42,495
Price of vehicle tested: $58,290
For more information on this vehicle visit www.AlfaRomeoUSA.com