6 Feet of Separation
2020 Lexus IS350 4-DR Sedan F Sport
The new normal for me is staying indoors, especially when you are over 60 years of age. However, it doesn’t stop me from driving my test vehicle around the block, through the neighborhood and adjacent to the parks department trails near my home. I don’t go out, except to photograph the car, walk in my community or go to the grocery store during “Senior” hours.
I must say, the Lexus IS350 Sedan F Sport is the kind of vehicle I would have taken to the movies with another couple and would have fit perfectly in the back seat, or gone to dinner with friends or even hiked with a group. Well, not this time, so you will have to enjoy the pics and video I took in my neighborhood and be ready to test drive it yourself very soon.
The last photo is an old one that was taken at Superstition Springs Lexus along with my buddy Jan D’Atri from Channel 12 … the next day we started to “flatten the curve”.
Here are Five outstanding features of the IS350 (in my opinion)
- Drive Mode Select (ECO) Normal- Sport- Snow
- Paddle Shifters
- Lexus Safety System including Pre-Collision & Lane Departure Alert
- Smart Watch and Alexa Skill Integration
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
Here are Three outstanding Options
- F Sport Black Line Special Edition – F SPORT Logos ($3,735.00)
- Triple Beam Headlamps ($1,160.00)
- Navigation Package ($1,745.00)
AS Tested: $50,345
A roll of Toilet Paper – Priceless