Army Strong – Lexus Green
2020 Lexus UK 240h Hybrid LUXURY
2020 is certainly making its mark on history, and it is hard not to feel grateful for what we have. I am lucky to be blessed with two healthy boys, an energetic Bulldog, a teaching job I can do from home and a devoted husband who has been active with the National Guard since March. We are also fortunate he works for a company that supports his duties and patiently awaits his return. Lexus is also making sure their employees are safe, their charities supported, their communities have what they need and providing payment relief for new and existing owners. Never a # more important, we are in this together.
I was also lucky this week to have the 2020 Lexus UX 250h. After his 5th mission away from his family, my husband returned to see the Army Green Lexus in the driveway and was elated to see his own family running towards him…but was also eager to take a drive in the Lexus that matched his uniform.
He sure does make us feel protected knowing he is out there doing everything he can with all the other first responders, healthcare workers and many more. It is a relief for my husband to know we are driving a vehicle where we are also safe, protected and spending extraordinarily little on gas. (It’s a Hybrid). We know 2020 will continue to be challenging, but at least we have each other.
Here are the some of the outstanding features of this Hybrid, which by the way, was so much quieter than my boys when trying to zoom a teacher’s lesson plan.
2020 Lexus UX 250h Luxury – Nori Green Pearl (Army Green )
- 0L 4-Cylinder Hybrid Engine
- 181 Total System Horsepower
- 10 Airbags
- Lexus Safety System – pre collision system, w/Pedestrian Detection
- Dynamic Radar, Cruise Control, Lane Tracing Assist,
- Lane Departure Alert w/Steering Assist… etc.
- Lexus Enform Wi-Fi
- Compatible w/Smartphone, Smartwatch
- Remote Touch Interface / 4 USB
- Amazon Alexa integration etc.
- 18-inch Aluminum Wheels W/ Run Flat tires
- Aluminum Roof Ralls
- Driver Seat – 10-way passenger
- Manual Folding 60/40 Split Rear Seat
- 7’ Color Multi-information Display
- Tonneau Cover First Aid Kit
- Moonroof, Navigation System, Rain Sensing Wipers
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Power Back with Kick sensor (see instructions)
- MSRP: $39,550.00
- As Tested: $42,525.00
- Head Up Display: $500.00
- Army National Guard – Priceless
- Hybrid – City 41 MPG / Highway 38 MPG