MAN CAVE or EXECUTIVE OFFICE?
2021 Ford F-150 – 4×4 Supercrew – Powerboost Full Hybrid
By: Cathy Droz
The Ford F-150 has been the dream truck for construction sites, foremans, superintendents, general contractors and more. If you want to trailer a small RV or a boat, the F-150 goes on your bucket list. Women love trucks and I’ve done my share of backing a travel trailer into a campsite and a small boat into a lake.
The 2021 Supercrew Full Hybrid has taken it to a whole other level. I can’t tell you how cool this truck was to test. It appeared to have everything you could need if you were stranded out on a job site, miles away from electricity, the Alaskan tundra or an evening under the stars. Here are some of the reasons why.
- Step-up Tailgate and when the tailgate lie flat you can use as a work bench.
- A fully Lined Cab which you see as soon as you touch the tailgate button for open & close.
- For office space the shifter disappears flat, so the center console lies flat to use as a desk
- Passenger and Driver’s seats have a massage mode and are heated or cooled
- The seats recline including a lumbar function for complete relaxation
- A power generator that charges overnight so power tools can operate from the truck
I loved driving the truck with all its luxury and practicality. I even took it to visit a rancher, farmer, construction supervisor and hair salon owner. Yes a hair salon owner to show her that I could plug in my blow dryer and style my hair while plugged in to the Power Generator. (watch at the end of the video.)
This truck was a combination of an executive office, boat hauler and and a night at the Ritz. This F-150 was a hybrid, can you imagine an all-electric? It’s coming soon. In the meantime, get 24 MPG both city and highway. For more on this truck go to www.ford.com and www.hercertified.com
HERE ARE SOME FACTS:
- 2021 F-150 4X4 SuperCrew Limited hybrid MSRP $74,250.00
- Exterior Color: Smoked Quartz Tinted CC MET
- Interior color: Admiral Blue Leather Seat
- Engine: 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid
- Transmission: Hybrid Elec 10- Speed Auto with towing
- Wheelbase: 145”
- MPG: 24 city / 24 highway
- Horsepower: 430 hp @ 6,000 rpm
- Towing capacity: 11,300 lbs.
- Battery: 1.5 kWh lithium-ion
Options on 2021 F-150 4X4 SuperCrew Limited:
- Equipment Group 900A
- 5L Hybrid Elec 10 Speed Auto Trans $1,900.00
- Liner -Tray Style – W/ Carpet Mat $200.00
- Interior Work Surface $165
- Max Recline Driver/ Pass Seat $340
- Bedliner Spray in liner $595
- Vehicle & Options: $77,450.00
- Destination & Delivery: $1,695.00
- TOTAL 2021 F-150 4X4 SuperCrew Limited MSRP: $79,145.00