Safety System Really Works
2021 Lexus ES 300h Ultra Lux
By: Cathy Droz
The 2021 Lexus ES 300h Ultra Lux is a dynamite vehicle. Just under $56,000, you have the ultimate machine that includes style, pep and safety. The color of my test car was Sunlight Green, which I have never seen before and paired with the 18-inch split-5-Spoke Alloy (noise reduction) wheels, this Lexus is on point. Most importantly, I can appreciate the safety features on the ES 300h. After grocery shopping, I pulled out of my spot and quickly noticed a car passing behind me. With the Lexus Safety System which includes Blindspot Monitoring and auto breaking, my grandson didn’t even notice that his grandma isn’t perfect, but we won’t tell him that (wink wink).
- I am starting to test drive many hybrid versions of vehicles. I have found Lexus to do an excellent job in making the efficiency and quietness of their models above other hybrid makes and models.
- For more about the ES 300H go to lexus.com
- The color of this Lexus was the topic of conversation in my neighborhood.
- Lexus Safety System
- 10-Speaker Lexus Premium Sound System with Voice Command
- Bi-LED Headlamps/Daytime Running Lights
- One-Touch open/Close Power Tilt-and-Slide Moonroof
- 18 Inch Alloy Wheels
- Hands Free Power Open/Close Trunk
- Power Rear Sunshade with Manual Rear-Door Sunshades
- Blindspot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Navigation with 12.3 inch Color Multimedia Display
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
AS TESTED: $55,535