2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited-L4 AWD
By: Cathy Droz
The 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited is a perfect package of an SUV. This impressive vehicle can fit up to 8 passengers comfortably while still boasting a good amount of cargo space. This is an incredible family vehicle with a high rating from The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for the use of the LATCH system. The look and the comfort of the Highlander exceed expectations for the modern-day family which includes standard infotainment such as an 8-inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, Bluetooth and five USB ports. A handsfree power liftgate will even inspire the little ones to help get the groceries into the car and the power tilt/slide moonroof always adds enjoyment to the ride. The 2021 Toyota Highlander is a fan favorite of my crowd!
My Favorite Things
- Third Row of seats had an accordion-type system that made the up and down motion so smooth.
- Sun glass holder is also a mirror to see what is going on in second row of seating.
- Sunshade on second row of seating, keeps the sun out of baby’s face.
- A crew doing so much of the videotaping.
- Premium Audio – 8-inch Touchscreen
- Dynamic Navigation
- 2nd Row Captains Chairs
- 5 USB Ports
- LED Headlights, Taillights, Fog Lights
- Heated Power Outside Mirror with Puddle Lamp
- Hands Free Power Liftgate
- Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof with Sunshade
Additional Optional Features
- Seating for 8 – second row bench seat
- 3-inch Touchscreen, Bird’s Eye View
- Carpet Floor Mats/Cargo Liner
- Cargo Cross Bars
AS TESTED: $50,557