The Supra is Super
2022 Toyota GR86 Supra Coupe
By: Julia Serafine and Tested by Cathy Droz
The Supra is super! The first thing I noticed about this car is how smooth and sleek (and red) the body style is. This is definitely the poster child for a sports car. The Supra Coupe is the perfect fit size for two (although it can seat 4) and the sound of the exhaust will get you noticed. One of my faves on the Supra is the ultrasuede material on the top of the interior door. I’ve never seen this in a vehicle before and it makes for the perfect addition when placing your arm in that “window down, resting my arm on my door” position. More vehicles should have this, especially in sunny AZ. We’ve all experienced that forearm burn! Another cool feature is the drink holder icon on the interior doors. Just a friendly reminder that placing hot liquids in a door, close to your legs, is frowned upon. Lastly, the performance of this vehicle with its 18” wheels and 228 HP, make it a fun, fast ride. The Supra looks good inside and out!
A sports car that turns heads – good on gas – fun to drive and priced right!
- 4L 4-cylinder Boxer, 228HP
- 18” Alloy Wheels
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Heated Ultrasuede Front Seats with Leather
- 2-2 seating with folding rear seats
- GR86 Audio-8” Touchscreen, 8 Speakers
- Heated power outside mirrors
- Chrome-Tipped Dual Exhaust
- All-LED Lighting with Adapt. Front-Light System
As Tested: $33,250